CHECKING IOS APNS CERTIFICATE EXPIRATION
Apple automatically sets Apple Push Notification ("APNS") certificates to expire 1 year from when they were generated. An expired certificate means MDM of iOS will not work. If you need to check your APNS expiration date, you can do so within AppBlade.
- Log in to https://appblade.com as an administrator.
- Select the "Devices" tab from the main menu bar
- Select "Management" from the secondary menu bar
- Scroll down until you see the team for which you'd like to check APNS expiration date
- The date will be noted on the right side of the screen, under "Apple Mobile Device Management"
If you need to re-generate your APNS, please see this article on setting up MDM for iOS devices.
if you need additional help, please contact us.