SETTING UP MDM FOR ANDROID DEVICES
Setting up MDM for iOS devices in AppBlade can only be performed by users with Administrator access, and requires you to have a Google Apps for Business, Education, or Government domain. To setup MDM for your Android devices:
1) Log in to https://appblade.com from a desktop browser as an administrator.
2) Select the devices tab from the navigation menu bar and choose "Management" from the secondary menu bar.
3) Locate the team for which you'd like to enable MDM, and choose "start the process now" under the Google Apps Integration section.
4) Select the team for which you'd like to enable Android MDM and click "Authorize Your Google Apps Account".
5) You will be prompted to sign in to your Google account (if you are not already) then will be taken to a screen to confirming that you'd like to authorize AppBlade to access your Google account - click "Accept".
That's it! You will be taken back to the Devices > Management screen, and you will now see that your android MDM has been enabled. You should see a confirmation similar to this one:
You will need to install the Google Device Policy app via the Play Store on each device you wish to manage. The user will be prompted to install the app by their device after you enable MDM.
It may take some time for this setting to take effect on the devices belonging to your users/company. Once Google has notified the devices that your domain has been enrolled in MDM, and the user has installed and accepted your management request via the Google Device Policy App, you will be able to begin configuring their security settings.
If you have questions or run into issues please contact us.