APPBLADE SDK OVERVIEW
The AppBlade SDK is an easy-to-use, drop-in library to tightly integrate the Appblade service into your app. Integrating the SDK enables enhanced AppBlade features such as:
- Application kill switch
- Administrators can remote disable AppBlade installed applications.
- Kill switch enabled applications are required to connect to the internet and verify status with AppBlade.
- If it has been more than 24 hours since the last verified check OR if the user status is not valid, the application will not run.
- Capture application crash logs
- Capture, view & download crash logs via AppBlade
- Capture application feedback
- Capture, view & download user-initiated feedback in AppBlade
- Feedback includes screen shots
- Feedback is initiated with three-finger double-tap in iOS, developer-defined initiation in Android
- Application update notification
- On application start, users are automatically notified when an update is available
The AppBlade SDK is offered as an open-source solution without pre-compiled libraries for complete transparency, making AppBlade an ideal solution for security-conscious developers/organizations and for companies with open-source requirements.
For the most up-to-date information on the AppBlade SDK, as well as support and documentation, please see https://GitHub.com/AppBlade/SDK