CONNECTING APPBLADE TO CI
Connecting AppBlade to your continuous integration tool is accomplished by adding the following to your CI build script (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, etc.):
To automatically send email notifications to all project users when a new version is uploaded, add the following just before the final line:
-F "version[send_notification]=true" \
Please note that this could generate large numbers of emails depending on how often your CI server uploads builds. Please exercise caution.
To obtain a CI token from AppBlade:
Modified to watched for tagged commits (rough)
- Log in to your AppBlade account
- Create a new project or select the project for which you'd like to enable CI
- Select "Generate your first CI token" from the "Details" tab for the project
- Enter a unique name for the token in the "Name" box
- Enter your email (or the administrative email) in the "notification email" box
- After entering that information, click "Generate Continuous Integration Token"
- You will be taken to a new screen
- Enter your AppBlade password and click "Reveal" to see your token
If you have questions or need additional help, please contact us.